Each year brings new ideas and new challenges to the customer service department. It can be tough to keep up, but to help you prepare for the year ahead we are bringing together some of the best in the business to talk over how we got here and what’s next.
(If you can’t join live, register now and you’ll be sent you the recordings later).
An interactive discussion featuring customer service leaders from the Boston Red Sox, HP, Intuit and UL on:
- 2019 a year in review, we’ll recap how changing customer expectations and new tech have changed our approaches to support
- The current scope of AI and automation, to what extent can the rise of intelligent self-service tools and AI based chatbots replace the human touch?
- The age of conversation, why customers will prioritise chat and messaging as preferred support channels and how to service them effectively
- Servicing 2020s customer:
- Contact Center: How will changing customer demands affect the structure and make up of your support centers
- Empowered Agents: Support your agents with the latest training, knowledge bases and resolution automation
- Marcell M. Bhangoo, SVP, Client & Sponsor Services, Boston Red Sox
- Fiona Blakesley, Director Customer Care, Intuit
- Brandon McGovern, Director of Customer Experience, HP
- Nate Brown, Head of Customer Experience, UL
- Moderator: Nicholas Zeisler, Principal, Zeisler Consulting
- Introduction: Aaron Jackson, Senior Conference Director, Incite Group by Reuters Events
Remember, if you can’t join live register to access the recordings!