Genesys, a leader in customer experience and contact centre solutions has announced its integration with Skype for Business.
With this integration, customers and organisations will be able to seamlessly engage through video, voice and instant message, and transfer between these channels without interruptions. As such, customers will be connected with the best agent or expert in any department or location to deal with their query. This allows for personalised one-to-one customer engagement for organisations of all sizes – from small businesses to global enterprises.
New Capabilities Include:
- Rich Interactive Multimedia Capabilities allow customers to engage more personally with agents and to gain access to subject matter experts across the organisation.
- Seamless, Uninterrupted Channel Transitions enable customers and agents to move their interactions seamlessly between voice, video and IM in Skype for Business.
- Enhanced Genesys Omnichannel Desktop with Skype for Business integration gives agents and supervisors the ability to collaborate within their organisation or to engage with customers through the same desktop application over any channel.
- Seamless Journey Orchestration now includes the orchestration of interactions with anyone present and available via the Skype for Business infrastructure over any channel.
- Enhanced Reporting for contact centre operations for all interactions fielded by Skype for Business users regardless of device, channel or endpoint used.
Paul Segre, President and CEO of Genesys, said:
“Leading organisations know that engaging their customers with the right expert no matter where they sit is ideal, but in the past some have viewed it as impractical. With Genesys and Skype for Business, organisations can easily achieve this ideal at any scale. The new solution gives organisations the ability to take their business results to new levels, improving sales, building better brand loyalty and lowering costs.”
The Skype for Business integration will be available in July 2015.