Is your customer care strategy prepared to meet the demands and overcome the challenges of 2022?
To help you stay informed and ready to tackle the year ahead, Reuters Events have teamed up with Hootsuite to bring you their latest webinar – And you’re invited! ‘Shifting Customer Expectations – Top Customer Care Trends for 2022’ features insights from senior leaders from Nationwide, PVH Corp & Hootsuite!
Register now to join live or pre-order the recording!
As we look towards a new year with optimism, the service and experience industry must be prepared for the challenges and opportunities that await. It is no secret that customer expectations have dramatically shifted in recent months, and so we must continue to be flexible as we seek to provide care experiences that exceed expectations.
Taking place January 25th, join this webinar to discover the top trends, challenges, and opportunities that the customer service industry faces in 2022, to ensure that you are prepared to stay ahead of the curve!
- Digital Desires – Learn how your customers’ expectations have shifted over the last 2 years. With the desire for digital channels skyrocketing, service delivered via social channels like Facebook Messenger is immediate, convenient, and effective.
- Data-Driven – Discover how your business can adapt to changing customer expectations by harnessing consumer insights to transform and revolutionize the end-to-end customer journey.
- Unified CX Transformation – Gain real-world insights from industry leaders who are overcoming fragmentation and ensuring that transformation is driven across the entire business and ensuring that the collective work towards a unified CX goal!
- Learn from the Best – Unlock actionable takeaways that will allow you to make concrete changes to customer care strategy with insights and predictions from leading industry experts on what customer care will look like in 2022 and beyond.
Listen in live or pre-order the recordings direct to your inbox!
- Dan Piotrowski, SVP Operations, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Wendy Shaw, VP Retirement Plan Operations, Nationwide
- Marlene Kolodziej, VP Centralized Services, Ricoh USA
- Göran van Hese, Customer Care SC Leader Global, Hootsuite
- Margaret Tsuji, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Leap2Digital
I hope you can join us!