Temkin Group has announced that it is accepting nominations for its sixth annual Customer Experience Vendor Excellence (CxVE) Awards.
The CxVE Awards recognizes companies—including consultants and technology vendors—that provide products and services that help companies improve the customer experience they deliver. Nominations are accepted from anywhere in the world.
Temkin Group will accept nominations for the CxVE Awards through March 8, 2018. Submission forms and additional FAQs can be downloaded from the Customer Experience Matters® blog (tinyurl.com/2018CxVE). Winners will be announced in late March.
“These awards allow us to shine a spotlight on some of the excellent work being done by customer experience providers,” states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group.
The CxVE Awards are judged on the following criteria:
- Capabilities. What products and/or services do you offer that are uniquely able to help companies improve their customer experience?
- Results. How have you helped companies improve their customer experience and overall business results?
- References. What do three to five clients say about your work?
The nominations will be evaluated by the following expert panel of judges who understand how a good vendor can help organizations become more customer-centric:
- Mike Beaser is Vice President, Digital Customer Engagement at Fidelity Investments. He has had several customer experience roles within Fidelity, and is currently focused on creating better awareness of service opportunities, and delivering better self-service experiences for customers.
- Karyn Furstman, CCXP has 25+ years delivering driving change in Fortune 500 companies across many industries, and is a past Chair of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). In her most recent role, she led Agent & Customer Experience, Lean & Six Sigma Process Improvement, and Training Executive at Safeco Insurance.
- Carolyn Muise is a customer experience change agent, having recently led the Voice of the Customer Analytics and Intelligence platform for Dell. Previously she led EMC’s Total Customer Experience Program.
- Jen Rodstrom, CCXP is CX Transformist for Temkin Group. She has over a decade of experience in customer insights and market research.
- Bruce Temkin, CCXP is CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience visionary and is Emeritus Chair and co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
Last year’s winners were Clarabridge, Medallia, Qualtrics, Rant & Rave, and Root.
You can find out more about the awards here.