CX network in partnership with Telecoms IQ are extremely excited to announce that the agenda for CEM in Telecoms Global Summit 2017 is now available to download!
As customer demands constantly evolve and show no signs of slowing down, operators are mastering digital transformation to interact with customers in their preferred ways, through better channels, offer enhanced products and services plus revolutionising what customer experience really delivers.
To provide answers into how to develop seamless omnichannel experiences, enhance your customer centric culture, driver digital transformation and utilise data to offer customers a more personalised service, CEM in Telecoms Global Summit 2017 provides you with 24 interactive discussion groups, 2 C-Level Boardrooms, 11 tracks, 6 focus days, the World Customer Series, 5 ‘Be Inspired’ presentations and cross-industry perspectives to ensure you maintain pace with your customers!
50+ World leading customer experience practitioners are confirmed to share their experience. All speakers will deliver tangible case studies with quantitative results that you can implement in your own organisation.
Download the agenda to view more details on how:
- Liberty Global have been transforming the organisation since 2014 with a cross-border Voice of the Customer program
- TalkTalk are delivering a major digital transformation programme to achieve more than £50m EBITDA benefits in 3 years
- Three have implemented a transformation program on the digital level and where it will be by 2018
- O2 are driving a “Listen, learn and make better” ethos through their unique Customer Experience Index
- Deutsche Telekom will deliver €300m of operational excellence savings by the end of 2019 through digitalisation of the customer service
To find out about other speakers and quantitative case studies on show at CEM in Telecoms Global Summit go to www.customerexperienceevent.com or for further information you can call +44 (0) 20 7368 9809.