To optimize the work of staff, HR managers today are actively introducing various software into the work of the team. Find out from this article which HR management software is the most popular and effective and put it into practice!
In the process of creating an enterprise or organization, the foundations of the personnel management system are usually laid. The effectiveness of the enterprise’s functioning, in general, will depend on the extent to which this system will be formed competently and rationally. Therefore, the task of forming or improving the personnel management system in modern enterprises takes on special importance. It should be resolved in a timely, comprehensive manner and based on the leading experience in this field.
As practice shows, modern technologies provide wide opportunities in the field of HR management. Useful platforms and programs allow to involve employees in the management of the organization, allocate time correctly, increase work efficiency, etc. High-quality HR software development services are provided by the specialists of the website hr process automation who work quickly and efficiently, meeting all the customer’s requirements. Therefore, if you want to get useful human resources software, you should definitely contact them. Read this article in more detail about the possibilities of modern HR management software and find a list of the top 10 platforms and programs for HR managers.
Software for Human Resources Management: General Features and Application Possibilities
Technological transformations in the field of HR management are characterized by a significant increase in the use of digital technologies for the implementation of personnel processes, as well as the emergence of new methods of their implementation. This includes, for example, the use of passive candidate search methods in social networks, work with virtual remote teams, use of “blind” recruiting technologies, gamification, and the use of artificial intelligence for personnel selection, etc. New approaches to the implementation of HR management processes cause a significant technological transformation. It requires increasing the level of digital competencies of HR managers in order to effectively perform their functions, both today and in the near future.
Digital HR trends include artificial intelligence and digital learning, conversational platforms that combine digital and analog environments, blockchain technologies, etc. Thus, artificial intelligence is used primarily to acquire and expand the experience of employees through the acquisition and engagement of powerful tools for training and individual development. Under such conditions, the use of outdated technologies will lead to an increase in disconnection between the employee and the knowledge he/she needs, and an increase in the duration of the training process.
Working with large data sets (Big Data) is primarily used for HR analytics. Although its use is being updated to improve recruiting, measure personnel efficiency, quality, etc.
In recent years, such a process as digitization of HR has begun to spread in various large companies. Digitalization of HR is ensured by the use of modern HR platforms. Among the main digitized processes are the following:
- Formation of candidate profiles (using information from professional network accounts, for example, LinkedIn);
- Selection of candidates (from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram);
- Recruiting (using Skype, GoogleHangouts, or Zoom);
- Training (with the involvement of technologies, for example, VR, AR, and MR technologies);
- HR analytics, personnel administration (using information systems for personnel management: Zoho People, OrangeHRM, Hurma System, CakeHR, Workable, and BambooHR);
- Engagement monitoring (eNPS and Gallup Q12 products, BambooHR, Hurma);
- Studying the microclimate (surveys, anonymous questionnaires, Google forms, and other platforms that allow assessing the state of personnel);
- Assessment of skills (Codility, Tests4Geeks, Prometheus, TestDome).
Modern trends in the field of digitization of HR management continue to move in the direction of cloud computing. The benefits of switching from traditional HR software to cloud-based solutions are accessible from anywhere. It also involves user-friendliness, application support, ease of upgrades, reduced maintenance costs, and reduced demands on IT infrastructure. The most popular example of a cloud solution is Google Drive.
Digitization actively involves integrated HR applications software. Digital HR software solutions provide a wide list of functions:
- Time management;
- Online recruiting and training;
- Tracking and evaluating work quality;
- Development and career growth;
- Accrual of compensation;
- Performance management using gamification;
- Measuring and increasing engagement;
- Providing feedback;
- Synchronization with other departments, and so on.
Augmented reality technologies provide an opportunity not only to improve the learning process and reach the level of gaining experience, but also to visualize the features of the internal organization, stages of the company’s work tasks, and corporate culture. Virtualization facilitates the process of adaptation and provides recruiters with information about the behavior, personal qualities, characteristics, and talents of candidates.
Best HRM Software: Find the Top HR Solution and Benefit from Its Features
If you are now looking for top HR software, you can already stop your search. Review the following HR software list compiled by experts and choose the programs and platforms that will help you achieve your desired goals:
1. Teamtailor is a smart and intelligent HR management tool. It helps organizations attract the best talent. The job site is designed very conveniently and clearly. Such a solution helps to attract more qualified candidates, build a pool of talent, and make the right hiring decisions;
2. Employment Hero helps manage the entire lifecycle of employees, with modules for recruitment, onboarding, payroll, time and attendance, performance analysis, and so on. It also includes a support law firm that keeps contacts and HR policies up to date and provides an employee self-service feature;
3. Assess Team is an easy-to-use tool for getting clear and constructive feedback. The ability to set goals for individuals and groups makes it possible to set goals, track results, evaluate efforts, and analyze long-term results;
4. LinkedIn Jobs is a solution that allows teams to select the right candidates based on industry-specific experience and skills. It allows managers to use built-in templates or auto-generated content to create a job description and select candidates based on location, experience, goals, or industry;
5. Trello offers a digital Dashboard space for creating, organizing, and prioritizing actions. The web solution provides tools to define projects, requirements, and workflow to ensure that projects are completed in the planned sequence;
6. ApplicantStack was designed by HR professionals to solve real-life hiring challenges. These include simultaneous managing multiple positions, quick screening hundreds of candidates, etc.;
7. Wrike is a solution that comes with Gantt charts, calendars, a workload view for resource management, customizable dashboards, and real-time updates. This allows efficient structuring by folders, projects, and tasks, as well as automatically assigning tasks based on statuses;
8. Jira allows users to create project roadmaps to represent all ongoing projects. The Dashboard includes a drag and drop interface that allows teams to manage every detail of a project. The system offers features for creating user stories and issues, planning sprints, and assigning tasks to a team;
9. ADP Workforce Now is an HR database software that is suitable for businesses with more than 50 workers who want to rationalize their HR processes. It includes unique capabilities such as payroll and tax return processing, compensation management, performance management, time management, analytics, etc.;
10. Time Tracker. This software allows organizations to study and track employee activities with employee schedules, GPS time tracking, built-in employee clocks, and employee analytics.
An increasing role in the management of companies belongs to digital tools, in particular, modern software is being introduced in HR departments. Above we have provided a list of HR software that is most popular today. Use it and get benefits!