Customer insight, data & analytics have become an integral part of customer experience.
With constantly rising customer expectations and an increasing demand for a quicker service, more channel choice and a highly personalised interaction, the only way you can achieve all three of these and ensure you’re providing an excellent CX is by truly knowing your customers.
In The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics, CX Network looks look at the rapid way the industry has accelerated in recent years and how these changes have impacted upon customer experience strategies across the globe. There hasn’t only been a rise in speed and technology but also complexity, and organisations have to constantly adapt and evolve to keep up with new companies disrupting the market.
How do you stay on top of these changes? And how do you make the most of the data available at your fingertips, ensuring it is turned into useful information that can drive change within the business?
Topics covered within the report include:
- Trends and challenges within customer insight, data & analytics
- The changing customer insight landscape
- Brands that excel at utilising customer insight, data & analytics for CX
- New measurement metrics to capture customer date
- From big data to predictive analytics
- Using insight for segmentation and personalisation
- The importance of data privacy to build customer trust
- What changing data protection laws mean for global customer insight professionals
- The future of customer insight, data & analytics
- Practical advice and learnings, including a case studies, CX TALKs, top tips and interviews
Based on research carried out with industry leaders from the likes of BBC Worldwide, The Walt Disney Company, Bang & Olufsen, Spotify, EE, QVC, Financial Ombudsman Service, and many more, CX Network provides you with the ultimate guide to utilising customer insight, data & analytics to excel at customer experience.
Download your complimentary copy of The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics here.
About the Author
Zarina de Ruiter is the Editor of CX Network, where she produces, commissions and edits a range of premium-level content, such as market reports, CX TALK videos, industry interviews and podcasts, for senior customer experience, service, digital, insight and marketing leaders.