AI-driven technology is changing the way brands interact with their customers and allowing for more accurate, well-informed responses.
With the importance of customer service and experience departments highlighted in the past few months, it is expected there will be a sharpened focus on ways to maximise efficiency.
What innovations will make the difference? Is greater emphasis on automation the key to meeting customers’ expectations?
Reuters Events have brought together CX leaders from Starzplay, LoveHoney, Kiwi.com and Sodexo for an exclusive free webinar (10:00am 8th July BST).
- Debbie Bond, Chief Commercial Officer, LoveHoney
- Danny Bates, Chief Commercial Officer, Starzplay
- Martin Ratolístka, Chief Order Processing Officer, Kiwi.com
- Trevor Gordon, Global Omnichannel Director, Sodexo
Key discussion points include:
- Transform the Way Your Business Responds to Customer Queries Through Personalized, AI-Driven Interactions: AI is changing the way brands interact with their customers and allowing for more accurate, well-informed responses to queries. Find out how AI can help reduce the workload of staff and speed up your customer query response times
- Centralise Data and Harmonise Customer Care Management Solutions with Legacy Systems: Customers now expect digital first, so brands should aim to deliver interactive digital output in whichever formats they prefer. The first steps should be to find out how data is created, captured, stored and how it can be best used and integrated
- Take Advantage of Chatbots to Provide 24 Hour and Comprehensive Support for Your Customer: Chatbot technology is now widely used and nowadays if a customer’s needs are being met, they don’t care if they’re talking to a human or bot. Look at how brands can enhance their chatbots capabilities and provide a comprehensive level of support 24/7