Following PCI Pal’s inaugural virtual conference ‘Payments: The Future of Security and CX’, an audio podcast has been released that follows-up with some of the event’s contributors, to further probe their views and predictions around the future of payment security and customer experience.
Attendees from around the globe gathered to discuss and learn about the future of payment security and customer experience, including contact centre professionals, customer service heads and payment/finance representatives. PCI Pal invited industry experts to host breakout sessions during the conference, sharing their views and insights on the future of payments, compliance, security and customer experience within the contact centre and wider business communications environments.
The audio podcast includes commentary from guests including:
- Ciske Van Oosten, Head of Global Business Intelligence, Verizon
- Neira Jones, PCI Pal Advisory Committee Member, PCI Pal
- James Tessier, Marketing Insights Lead, Oracle Enterprise Communications
- Cory Haynes, VP of Financial Service & Insurance Strategy, Talkdesk
- Eric Bushman, VP Solutions Engineering, Worldpay from FIS
To download the podcast, visit PCI Pal’s podcast channel – Secure Payments – here: https://securepayments.castos.com/
For more information visit www.pcipal.com.