The customer service department is amid a crucial transition from “just a cost-center” to customer-centric strategy driver. However, there are two key strategy changes leaders are simply not delivering on.
As a leader, you must ask yourself: Are my strategies helping or hindering my team’s success?
Don’t chance it! Join Incite’s must-attend webinar, “Barriers to Delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience” (Sept 4, 10AM EST) and make sure it’s the former. Hear from Google, Home Depot, Mastercard, and Microsoft on how they are optimizing their workforce and harnessing new technology to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
Tune in to refine and hone your CS/CX strategies:
- Internal Customer-Centric Team Strategy: How can we evolve internal structures, optimize our workforce, and close the feedback loop to meet new customer demands?
- External Customer Facing Strategy: How can we thrive in the age of exceptional experiences and develop an innovative 2020 strategy to surpass our competition?
Speakers include those influencing the evolution of customer expectations:
- Michelle Huenink, Director, Customer Service and Support, Microsoft
- Frankie Saucier, Head of Digital Care Strategy, Home Depot
- Rob Lawson, Customer Experience Partnerships, Google
- Margaret Shine, SVP, Customer Experience, Mastercard
- Diane Magers, Former CEO, CXPA (moderator)
If you can’t join live, sign up and we’ll send you the recordings once it runs.