marcus evans will host the 3rd Annual Utility Call Center Operational Excellence Conference on September 14-16, 2015 in San Antonio, TX.
Building on the success of last year’s meeting in Orlando, this event will focus entirely on the day-to-day demands that utility call centers face by discovering innovative strategies to strengthen the call center atmosphere and exceed customer expectations.
This annual conference aims to help utilities professionals exceed customer and employee satisfaction by strengthening call center operations and transforming into a multi-contact center.
Previous attendees include:
DTE Energy, Duke Energy – Customer Contact Operations, Seattle Public Utilities, Omaha Public Power District, Georgia Power, Entergy, Gas South, UGI Utilities, Inc., Colorado Springs Utilities, LCEC, Southwest Gas, New Jersey Natural Gas Company, Minnesota Power, and many others
Building Off of Past Years’ Success, the 3rd Annual Conference aims to enable you to:
- Measure quality assurance to increase operational performance by identifying the best practices and tools
- Analyze first call resolution to increase customer satisfaction on the first call
- Improve workforce management through advanced coaching and training methods to reduce attrition
- Maximize operational performance to achieve company goals
- Transform into a Multi-Contact Center to exceed customer expectations
Featuring Case Studies from Leading Professionals, including:
- Kevin Hollingsworth, Senior Director of Operations, Oncor Electric Delivery
- John Fritterer, Director Customer Care Center, ComEd
- Vicki Dickerson, Customer Service & Solutions, Oncor Electric Delivery
- Britt Swilley, Customer Service & Call Center Manager, Walton EMC
- Aileen P. Cannon, Customer Care Manager, WGL Energy
For more information on this conference or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, visit the conference website, or email Nicolette Fiordirosa, Marketing & PR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
About marcus evans
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.