To manage both inbound and outbound communication, many businesses large and small utilize an answering service. This service is not just used for answering phone calls, it is used for responding to texts, emails, cold calling, transferring calls to the right people, answering FAQ’s and representing businesses.
Up until now telephone answering services were one of the main elements in business to provide quality customer experiences and to grow revenue. Indeed, they have expanded to include different types of services like virtual receptionist, virtual office, automated answering service, call center and internet answering services.
In today’s digital world, many people prefer to go online rather than make a phone call. Internet answering services provide the solution. Online services include email and chat support, social media and other support channels.
A fast internet connection is essential to make full use of these services, and this is where 5G internet becomes important. 5G is super-fast and people can connect and stream anything from anywhere at any time. 5G will have a great impact on the customer experience.
What exactly is 5G?
5G is a next generation mobile technology with download times that are estimated to be 1000 times faster than 4G. Data is retrieved in 50 milliseconds to 1 millisecond which is unbelievably fast and provides a super smooth user experience. Businesses will be able to utilize 5G in their customer service operations which will make their users happy and help convert potential clients.
Here are some of the ways 5G will help improve the customer experience:
Improved Call Quality
With 5G there is great improvement on call quality issues. 5G removes the
latency issues of 4G that caused customers to experience poor call quality and dropped calls.
- To provide a better customer and user experience, companies will be able to gather customer data, research and analytics using 5G technology.
- Businesses will be able to stream high quality videos for customer onboarding and product training.
- Customers and business partners will be able to connect using video conferencing to solve problems and build stronger relationships.
5G allows instantaneous connections and real-time sharing of information to solve customers’ problems while on the move. It also gives the ability to connect with more devices at a time which will result in a better user experience.
Seamless Customer Journeys
5G will enable more personalized internet and answering services to create customer engagement which will ensure a strong connectivity between users and brands.
In summary, let’s look at some more reasons why businesses should prepare themselves for 5G:
- To unify data
- To Take advantage of artificial intelligence
- To get powered insights, capture customer data and trends
- Create customized customer experiences
- Engage customers in a creative way
- To allow concurrent calls which can be very cost-effective
- To offer a flawless VoIP communication
- To connect more remote agents
Every business large or small should be open to the new possibilities of 5G. People love their smartphones and will love doing business with companies that provide a lightning fast internet connection. With internet answering services and 5G you can take your customer experience to the next level!