Reuters Events have announced their next free CX & Engagement webinar: ‘The Importance of Mobile Messaging to Drive Action in the Digital Age’ featuring insights from TGI Fridays & Upland.
For years we have taken steady steps into the age of digitalization, but the unimaginable impact of 2020 has flung us further into the digital landscape than ever before. Consumers now demand convenient, personal & satisfying digital experiences as the bare minimum. Failing to meet these customers where they are results in poor customer retention and millions of dollars in lost revenue. Therefore, it is business-critical to ensure that mobile messaging is at the forefront of your service & engagement strategy.
Taking place March 24th (12pm Eastern) tune in to illuminate why mobile messaging should be at the core of your engagement & experience strategy in 2021:
- Convenience: Utilize two-way mobile messaging to reach your audience where they are and motivate them in the moment to drive action and audience engagement.
- Personalization: Deploy data-driven communications that allow you to personalize every interaction and deliver a truly personal engagement.
- Action: Building meaningful connections with your digital audience to drive positive outcomes.
- Ana Guzman, Director CRM & Customer Engagement, TGI Fridays
- Christina Turner, Product Marketing Manager, Upland
I hope you can join us!