We are just two weeks away from our next free customer service webinar: The Customer Service Leader of the Future: Identify the Strategies You Need to Stay Ahead of the Game. There is still time to secure your place today!
It has never been more important to understand that customer expectations are rising and must be met head on by providing truly exceptional customer experience. A leader of the future that can identify the strategies that will lead your business towards a best-in-class customer service is a crucial piece of the puzzle.
Empower your agents with the tools they need to deliver a radically personal experience on any channel, reduce resolution times and build lifelong conversations. Hear from leaders at Extended Stay America, Pizza Hut & Gladly, and a former HP Director of CX.
Taking place July 22nd (1pm EST/ 10am PST) tune in to identify the innovative strategies that will empower your agents and deliver exemplary customer service:
- Arm your agents with the tools they need so that they can go beyond basic customer insights and provide a radically personal experience tailored to a customer’s history
- Go beyond omnichannel to any channel – Deliver a seamless experience that allows you to build meaningful relationships wherever your customer is.
- Future-proof the base of your tech-stack to support the adoption of advancing technology and ensure your department stays ahead
- Mike Kuenne, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Extended Stay America
- Nigel Henry, Director of Customer Experience, Pizza Hut
- Mike McCarron, VP of Customers, Gladly
- Nicholas Zeisler, Former Director of CX, HP