Registration is now open for the next Reuters Events Customer Service webinar: ‘Reduce Cost By Connecting With Your Customers More Easily’. Hear from a Global VP at DHL, a telecoms expert and a CX leader.
Providing world class service is worthless if you cannot reach your customer in their time of need. In this webinar we will discuss how new approaches to engaging your customers can improve response rates, reduce costs, and increase trust and satisfaction scores.
Taking place October 22nd (12pm EST/9am PST), tune in to identify the innovative strategies that will:
- Increase service output. Boost efficiency by contacting your customer on their preferred channel at the right time.
- Improve answer rates. Eliminate unsuccessful exchanges and phone tag to keep your agents focused on service, boosting efficiency and CSAT.
- Protect your company’s reputation and get more calls answered. In today’s world in which consumers are being bombarded with nuisance calls and messages it is vital that you have a strategy to cut through the noise.
- Pete Poul-Graf, VP Global Service Desk, DHL
- Scott Ballantyne, Caller Reputation ID (former T-Mobile)
- Nicholas Zeisler, Principal, Zeisler Consulting (former HP)
I hope you can join us!