With buyer satisfaction levels plummeting to a 17-year low, and less than 35% of consumers completely satisfied with their brand relationship, there is huge stakes resting on your ability to provide satisfying experiences. This begs the question – does your brand have the insights and strategies needed to buck this trend?
Through our partnership with Reuters Events, we are excited to bring you an exclusive invitation to join the next webinar in their CX & Marketing Leadership series on July 13th!
‘Confidence-Enabling Experiences: The Backbone of Strong Brand Relationships’ is a truly unmissable webinar, featuring insights from senior executives at Nationwide, IHG Hotels, First Horizon Bank & R/GA!
This is a unique opportunity to tune in and hear critical insights from a stellar panel of leaders:
- Erin Pryor, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, First Horizon Bank
- Jolie Fleming, SVP Guest Products & Platforms, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Tiffany Grinstead, VP Personal Lines Marketing, Nationwide
- Paul Turzio, SVP Data & Marketing Sciences, R/GA
- Jasmine Kees, Senior Project Director – Marketing, Reuters Events
Taking place July 13th (11am Eastern/4pm BST) this event will showcase a panel of design and marketing experts from leading brands who will discuss critical topics & real-world strategies such as:
- Be delightfully easy to start: Conventional wisdom might be to “surprise and delight,” but how often do you stick around with a company because it made a surprising first impression? Instead, master the art of making yourself delightfully easy to use at first impression, from simple and intuitive onboarding experiences to one-click customer service, creating positive first impressions that develop into lasting relationships.
- Relationship-Appropriate Personalization: Consumer trust cannot be overlooked. Recent data breach scandals have done irreparable damage to the concept of personalization, eroding consumer trust. Discover how subtle changes to data-driven marketing can inspire trust and provide personalized offers that are more meaningful, without verging into creepy.
- Frictionless & Reliable Service: The service experience is a main friction point in every brand-consumer relationship and is something that must change across the board. In the digital age of convenience, frustration is often compounded at this critical point in the customer journey. Learn how leaders are tackling this with choice, convenience, and ease.
- Rewarding Loyalty & Building Community: Brands which excel in customer satisfaction and retention go beyond functional experiences to provide positive experiences that engage consumers at an emotional level. Discover how reward programs can be reworked to actually drive loyalty.
I hope you can join us!