Adapt Your Customer Service Department to Home Working and COVID-19 Pandemonium (April 30th, 2020)
The impact of COVID-19 has been felt across the customer service industry and led to unprecedented operational shifts. However, this is not the first time that businesses have been pushed to their limits, and it will not be the last. In this webinar, we look at what it takes to manage a customer service team, brand, and business through these uncertain times and the unexpected tweaks you should be making.
Hear from customer service heads at America’s leading brands as they share best practice on:
- Adapting your reporting structures and expectations for a homeworking environment.
- Finding and delivering new efficiencies across your care department.
Updating your road map and reprioritising future functionality.
- The questions you should be asking outsourced call centres right now.
- Approaches to forecasting in times of uncertainty and increased demand.
- Implementing comprehensive and effective online training and onboarding.
- Supporting ecommerce growth in your business.
- Maintaining a great company culture in a remote environment.
Whilst remote working was already relatively prevalent in customer care, few organisations were prepared for homeworking on this scale. So, as you are starting to find your feet in this new environment, this webinar will help you fine tune, adapt and ultimately find new efficiencies whilst still delivering great service.