Reuters Events: Customer Service & Experience 2021 takes place October 5th-6th and is committed to showcasing the world’s most customer-centric leaders. These leaders will unite to share their expertise on the most critical challenges and opportunities, and set the benchmark for long-term, customer-driven & sustainable growth.
Reuters Events would like to invite you to register for a Free Live Pass which will allow you to gain exclusive access to the full livestream of content during the event. This is an unmissable opportunity to unlock a glimpse into the future of the service experience!
Reuters Events: Customer Service & Experience 2021 has assembled an unrivalled speaker faculty. We are proud to present a truly diverse speaker line-up of service & experience trailblazers from around the globe:
- Carlos Abrams-Rivera, U.S. Zone President, KraftHeinz
- Amy Shore, Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide
- Aarthi Murali, Chief Customer Experience Officer, M&T Bank
- Lance Gruner, EVP Global Customer Care, Mastercard
- Phil Leininger, SVP – Head of CX, Verizon
- Heather Balsley, SVP Global Loyalty & Partnerships, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Mike Kuenne, SVP & Chief Customer Experience Officer, Extended Stay America
- Jeff Shah, VP Customer Care, New York Times
- Sarah Kleinman, VP Digital Commerce & Experience, The North Face
- Pete Poul-Graf, VP Global Service Desk, DHL
- Clairy Moraitou, Global Head of Consumer Insights and Analytics, Zurich Insurance
Working together with senior leaders from across the industry, we have researched and put together an industry-shaping agenda that is designed to target the biggest challenges & opportunities in the CX landscape today. It is critically centred on 4 core themes:
- Strengthening Service & Experience with Technology
- The Next Generation of Service Team
- Meeting Consumer Demands Head On
- The CX Leader of the Future
I look forward to hopefully having you join us in October!