The purpose of having a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is to secure an interview and ultimately land you the job that you desire. In this section you will find a useful example of a Customer Service Resume.
Results orientated, dependable professional experienced in customer service management. Excels in fast paced environments as well as supervising and motivating staff to increase productivity and company profitability. Works well independently as well as part of a team. Committed to excellence; played a key role in obtaining The National Customer Service Awards title for Best Service Provider.
Accomplishments & Experience
1998–20014 Active Mouldings – Ridgewood,
Customer Service Manager
- Increased customer retention by 50% thus securing repeat business of $5 million.
- Implemented new CRM system which resulted in savings of $2 million.
- Reduced staff turnover to less than 1% resulting in improved morale and reduction of recruiting costs of $0.5 million
1991–1998 Johnson and Vardell – Ridgewood, CT
Customer Service & Sales Supervisor
- Increased regional sales from $25 million to $350 million.
- Managed 250 customer service representatives in 10 locations.
- Implemented training course for new recruits — speeding profitability.
1988–1991 Basewell Engineering – Ridgewood, CT
Customer Service Representative
- Presented with “Outstanding Service” award for dealing with customer complaints successfully
- Helped to improve call answer times by 50%
- Chairman of the social activities team
1984–1988 Ridgewood State University – CT
B.A., Business Administration and Computer Science.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Ridgewood Consumer Council, running, gardening, carpentry, computers.