After more than a decade as the USA’s leading customer service and contact event, CCW (Customer Contact Week) is coming to Europe in 2017 for the first time ever.
CCW Europe will take place on 20th – 22nd March 2017, in London to invigorate and prepare delegates to make immediate improvements to their contact centre, and walk away armed with new, invaluable contacts to call on.
Key themes that will be tackled by over 60 industry speakers and 200 of Europe’s experts through case studies, executive learning labs, interactive discussion groups, masterclasses and technology pavilions include how to:
- Personalise the customer journey in the digital economy
- Achieve customer centricity through your culture
- Provide seamless service in an omni channel environment
- Retain and develop your talent for next generation service excellence
- Drive revenue through the brand and customer service
- Deliver high value transformation with next generation of technology
To find out about other speakers and quantitative case studies on show at CCW Europe go to http://www.ccweurope.com or for further information you can call +44 (0) 20 7368 9809.