As we know, any digital solution requires utilizing specific technologies. Angular is a great framework that can help to build various products. There are many Angular developers on the market, which shows this tool is a rather well-known and widespread one. Indeed, choosing a reliable development company that works with this instrument is a great option that will save you time and effort. But first, let’s have a look at what Angular actually is and what is Angular used for.
Angular: What Is It?
A vivid example of the popularity of this tool is the fact that Angular is used by more than 9,000 sites, including such prestigious organizations as Intel, NBC, ABC News, etc. Whether because of comfort, speed, performance, adaptability, or mindfulness, this structure has completely captured developers. Let’s have a look at its top advantages.
Angular was founded in 2009. Today, it is still widely used for creating interactive web applications. So, let’s enlist Angular advantages:
- Angular is used with Typescript.
- Angular-language-service provides intelligence and auto-completion of the HTML component template.
- There is a variety of features, which makes it interesting and easy for developers to work with this framework.
- Detailed documentation makes it possible for the developer to obtain all the necessary information without asking colleagues to help. However, this requires more time for training.
- One-way data binding provides exceptional application behavior that minimizes the risk of possible errors.
- MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) allows developers to work separately on the same application partition using the same data set.
- The code is consistent.
- Implementation component dependencies related to modules and modularity in general.
- Structure and architecture are specifically designed for large project scalability.
- This framework is supported by Google.
- Testing is extremely simple.
When to Use Angular?
Those interested in Angular outsourcing should also be aware of when and why use Angular. Well, Angular is a great choice for large projects with a specific structure. As we have mentioned, there are many ready-made solutions. Besides, there is a more thoughtful system for storing and collecting data. This simplifies the design of large websites and ensures reliable operation.
You can use Angular for both hybrid and SPA applications. The latter are single-page sites created so that the user does not download new information by going to the pseudo page. Only dynamic data is updated. It turns out that uploading is needed only once, regardless of what pseudo-page the user got first. On standard sites, each new page is uploaded, so people with a poor-quality Internet connection have to wait, watching an empty screen, skeletons, or a preloader.
The next generation of SPA applications, PWAs, are created so that the site can work offline. They can be downloaded quite easily on a smartphone. Nowadays, it’s possible, and Angular is used for this.
Make the Right Choice
Speaking about Angular, we can say for sure it’s a great choice for the websites of large organizations, banks, etc. As a conclusion, we would like to underline that, given all the advantages of Angular, it cannot be called a universal solution for absolutely any problem and this is normal. Any technology is suitable for solving specific tasks. It is easy to choose Angular for any project, but it is much more difficult to understand whether this solution is really optimal and worth using in this or that case.
Creating a site on one of the frameworks is not a key to success. It is necessary to understand the purpose of the project, as well as the needs of its target audience. Nobody can help you better to solve such a task than an experienced and reliable experienced professionals. Choosing professionals is the best way to get a great product. Having analyzed all the advantages and disadvantages, experienced developers will offer you an ideal solution that will suit your needs perfectly.