Customer Appreciation Day is a special day set aside to show customers how much you appreciate them.
Customer Appreciation Day is celebrated on the third Friday in May but the date can vary depending on your location. This special event was created to encourage businesses to show their customers some love and appreciation. Here we will discuss exactly when customer appreciation day is and how you can celebrate it!
When is Customer Appreciation Day?
Although there is no official date for Customer Appreciation Day, many people celebrate it on the third Friday in May.
Here are dates for the coming years:
Friday, May 20, 2022
Friday, May 19, 2023
Friday, May 17, 2024
Friday, May 16, 2025
Friday, May 15, 2026
10 ideas for Customer Appreciation Day
Here are a few ideas for celebrating customer appreciation day:
1. Show your gratitude by personally thanking customers in person, via email or through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Take your customers out to lunch or dinner.
3. Give customers a gift basket with their favorite foods and treats in it.
4. Send out thank you cards or emails.
5. Offer special discounts and freebies.
6. Host a special event such as an open house where customers can come in and enjoy refreshments while browsing around your business location, set up booths for different services, or have product demonstrations.
7. Release a special edition of your product or service just for Customer Appreciation Day.
8. Write a blog post about why you appreciate your customers and what they mean to your business.
9. Make a video thanking your customers and post it on social media.
10. Give away gift cards to local businesses so customers can experience them too! This will help grow the economy in your area while also showing appreciation for what they do by sending more business their way.
There are plenty of other things you could do to show appreciation for your customers on customer appreciation day, but hopefully this list will give you some ideas.
No matter what you do, make sure it’s personal and from the heart! After all, that’s what really counts when it comes to showing someone how much you appreciate them. Have a great customer appreciation day!