Leaders are now at an unprecedented inflection point where Employee Experience (EX) has become equally as critical as Customer Experience (CX) to the success of the organization. Conversations about the future of work, employee engagement and empowerment have been propelled to the forefront of customer service strategies.
Leaders across the ecosystem are emphasizing the importance of technology to overcome these challenges. In this webinar, discover how leaders are driving a new era of the contact center – one that is augmented by innovative technology, powered by agents and is the cornerstone of an organization’s CX success.
Register now to join live or pre-order the recording!
Reuters Events have teamed up with Playvox to bring you the next webinar in their Customer Service & Experience Leadership series! ‘Customer Service Technology: Intelligent Tools, Augmented Agents & Enhanced Experiences’ features insights from senior executives at Showtime Networks, HealthNet & Playvox!
Taking place September 7th (12pm Eastern/5pm BST) this event will showcase a panel of CX experts from industry innovators who will share critical insights on topics such as:
- Empower Your Agents: Access a new era of contact centres where agents have access to the information that they need to deliver more contextual experiences, and customers get solutions to their problems at a faster pace.
- The Future of Work: Discover how a coalition of artificial intelligence and automation can support and enhance the existing customer service team to improve efficiency & reduce resolution times whether in the office or working remotely.
- Friends Not Foes: Through a cohesive blend of human empathy & technology solutions, discover how customer service teams thrive, drive growth and boost retention when human and technology work in harmony.
The incredible line-up of senior executive speakers includes:
- Vice President Customer Care, Showtime Networks
- Vice President Customer Experience, HealthNet
- Chief Product & Strategy Officer, Playvox
I look forward to you joining us!
Ian Miller, Editor