PCI Pal, the global SaaS provider of secure payment solutions for business communications, has launched a new podcast on its ‘Secure Payments’ channel that covers the intricacies and actions required following the release of the updated PCI DSS standard, PCI DSS version 4.0.
PCI Pal recently partnered with industry leader, Verizon, to generate a whitepaper titled ‘Keep Calm and Simplify,’ addressing contact centre best practices in the wake of the updated regulation. In this new podcast episode, Verizon’s Head of Global Business Intelligence, Ciske Van Oosten, and PCI Pal’s CISO, Geoff Forsyth, take a deeper dive into the topic surrounding PCI DSS in the contact centre.
Podcast highlights include:
- How global contact centres are undergoing significant change
- How complexity is increasing in payment security
- The impact of PCI DSS 4.0 on the contact centre
- The need for the new set of standards
- Which PCI DSS requirements are most relevant to the contact centre
- Solutions to aid contact centres in an improved payment security process
- Reducing the scope of PCI DSS
- DTMF interception, masking, and how the technology works
- Next steps following the release of PCI DSS v4.0
To access the latest episode, visit PCI Pal’s Podcast Channel here: https://securepayments.castos.com/.
The Secure Payments channel provides a regular stream of useful insights, fireside discussions and knowledge sharing on payment security, customer experience and compliance. Tune in for easy-to-digest advice, guidance and interesting discussions on a range of issues relating to payment security, compliance and customer experience. The monthly schedule looks at different industries, territories and includes guests speakers who are experts in their fields.
For more information regarding PCI Pal, visit www.pcipal.com