Amidst economic uncertainty and disruptive audience dynamics, access to rich, real-time, reliable consumer intelligence is more critical than ever. Without a holistic understanding of this data, your organization cannot support seamless customer experiences.
That’s why Reuters Events is inviting you to attend their upcoming webinar ‘Overcoming Adversity: Drive insights into action with AI-powered listening and consumer intelligence’!
Taking place Thursday April 20th (12pm EST/5pm BST), this webinar will explore how to transform data from across digital channels into actionable insights for your entire business, giving you a single, unified, 360° view of your customers to drive faster, smarter business decisions.
Join an expert panel of leading CS & CX executives:
- Wilson Nieves, SVP Customer Experience, Citizen Watch Group
- Vanessa Roknic, Director, Digital Transformation & Innovation, Novo Nordisk
- Grant Hartanov, Senior Director, Unified CXM Best Practices Group, Sprinklr
- Josh Wheeler, Strategic Director, Customer Service & Experience Portfolio, Reuters Events
You’ll discover the key tools needed to:
- Turn AI-powered listening into a competitive advantage
- Reduce friction & refine customer journeys across channels
- Apply data-driven customer insights intelligently and at scale across your organization
Hope to see you there!
CSM on behalf of Reuters Events