Reuters Events are excited to announce the final service & experience webinar of 2021: ‘Supercharging Customer Care: Optimizing Experiences to Drive Business Growth’ featuring senior leaders from EXPO2020, Hootsuite, Getaline Ecommerce & Customer Service Culture!
Join this webinar to hear how leading executives in the customer care industry are deploying the next wave of tactics, tools & strategies that seek to optimize experiences and meet the customer where they want to be met.
Taking place November 30th (2pm CET/8am Eastern) tune in to discover how your organization can transform CX strategy to deliver better customer satisfaction, and higher revenue:
- Deeping Customer Connections – Improve the experiences that customers have with your brand by paying attention to their wants, needs & expectations. Whether it’s providing more convenient engagement through channels like WhatsApp, or more personalised, data-driven interactions, you must work towards implementing and delivering these experiences seamlessly.
- Enhancing Workforce Experiences – A key to improving customer care is enhancing the experience of your workforce. Discover how industry leaders are implementing tools and strategies that allow their teams to work smarter, keep resolution times low, and provide a frictionless service that keeps customers happy.
- Driving Business Growth – Customers speak with their wallets, and those brands looking to thrive must beat out the competition and capture their customers’ hearts & minds. Long-term, sustainable growth in 2022 will undoubtedly rely upon being able to provide best-in-class CX.
- Sabrina Calabrese, Head of Customer Service, Getaline Ecommerce
- Jad Hindy, SVP Marketing, EXPO2020
- Christoph Neut, VP EMEA Sales, Hootsuite
- Paolo Fabrizio, Digital Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Culture
I hope you can join us!