Reuters Events are excited to announce their next free service & experience webinar: ‘Redefining Customer Support Experiences’ featuring senior leaders from LinkedIn, GoDaddy & Intercom!
2020 saw a seismic shift in how brands connect with & serve their customers, and what those customers demand from a service experience. In today’s world where Digital Transformation is continually revolutionizing support capabilities, it is critical that you are able to identify, implement and empower your support teams with the tools that will enable them to provide world-class customer experiences.
In order to begin redefining customer support strategy for what is needed to excel in today’s landscape, it’s crucial to identify pain-points, opportunities and challenges. In this webinar our experts will explore three key areas – How can we refine existing strategies & systems, what solutions and tactics can help us improve our operational efficiency, and how can we provide a better customer experience?
Taking place August 11th tune in to discover how your organization can redefine customer support and overcome the challenges of today:
- Short-term Focus – Identify the challenges that customer support faces today and discover how can we refine our support strategies & processes to exceed customer expectations and improve satisfaction.
- Transformative Tech – Examine the ways in which technological solutions such as chatbots, AI, and agent empowerment tools are revolutionizing customer support by improving operational efficiency.
- Humanizing Digital – Discover how the secret to an exceptional support team lies within the harmony of human & digital assets. Determine the areas in which tech can most effectively augment your agents’ capabilities and decrease contact volume.
And many more…
- Laura Messerschmitt, Vice President Customer Care, Sales & Experience, GoDaddy
- Nikhil Kelkar, Senior Director Customer Support Strategy, LinkedIn
- Bobby Stapleton, Director Customer Support, Intercom
- Nicholas Zeisler, Principal, Zeisler Consulting