#NCSW2022 Webinar: Great Customer Service for Heat Networks – What Does It Look Like and How Do We Achieve It?
Join us on 6th October 2022 for a discussion on how customer service for heat networks compares to the wider industry, what it should look like and how it can be achieved.
In light of National Customer Service Week commencing on the 3rd of October and the current cost of living and energy crisis, Insite Energy will be hosting a discussion on customer services for heat networks.
Our panel of speakers provide in-depth knowledge of the heat network industry, as well as the customer service processes and operations within it.
This session will aim to compare where heat networks sit in line with wider customer service trends in the industry in respect to four key themes:
- Empathetic advisors & knowledgeable experts;
- Responsiveness & accessibility;
- Self-serve capabilities & digitalisation; and
- First-time fix & continuous improvement
If you’re a heat supplier with customer service responsibilities – whether direct or indirect via appointing third-party providers – or simply interested in joining the discussion, then we hope to see you there!
The event is completely free of charge, and registration can be completed online here.
- Josh Davis – Senior Heat Network Consultant, Chirpy Heat
- Sarah Diver – Heat Network Consultant, Adjuvo
- Wendy Tulloch – Customer Service Account Executive, Pegasystems
Once registered, you will receive an invite to this event from Insite Energy with a link to join the event on the 6th of October 2022.