Reuters Events are hosting their next free webinar: Building the Ultimate Customer Service Workforce – Train, Motivate & Empower Agents. Join over 1,000 customer care professionals and tune into this hour-long webinar which will provide you with crucial insights into the future of customer care from senior leaders at some of America’s biggest brands.
Introducing the All-Star Panel:
- Donald Hicks, VP Global Ops & Customer Experience, Twitter
- Colin Crowley, VP Customer Experience, Freshly
- Doug Kramon, Senior Director Fan Support & Customer Care Ops, ESPN
- Emily Gray, VP Customer Success, Playvox
In an era where the customer is king, support agents are your most important resource – It is more important than ever to evaluate, improve and inspire agent performance. To ensure you are providing the ultimate customer experience, it is vital to have the strategies and processes in place which will allow your agents to thrive across all channels.
Taking place September 22nd (1pm EST/ 10am PST) tune in to identify the innovative strategies that will empower your agents, strengthen loyalty & boost your revenue:
- Boost your customer service team’s performance – Optimize your quality operations and empower your agents by giving them visibility and real-time feedback on what they can improve. Keep them trained and updated
- Centralize and automate your entire QA process – Ensure quality performance is always being monitored, measured, trained, recognized, and rewarded to drive agent improvement & productivity
- Optimize agent performance across channels – Evolve your CRM to empower your agents with a more actionable understanding of your customers, no matter the touchpoint. Listen in live or pre-order the recordings direct to your inbox!
I hope you can join us!