It’s just over 2 weeks until Reuters Events Customer Service and Experience (26-27 August).
The time has come for CX professionals to move from talking about change to actioning it. We are delighted to see the industry come together to strategize and develop a roadmap to seamless customer journeys. Representatives from companies like American Express, Bose Corporation, Coca Cola, HSBC, Marriott and many more have registered their teams so why haven’t you?
We present the most influential speakers, an audience of decision makers and the most trusted and ground-breaking vendors in the space. Don’t miss out. With 25+ industry leading speakers, ranging from across the service, experience, care and support communities we are looking at the lessons learnt, the technologies that are now essential and how the customer journey is above all.
Who’s leading the conversation?
- Fidaa Chaar, Chief Operations and Customer Officer, Societe Generale
- Antreas Athanassopoulos, Chief Customer Officer, Dixons Carphone
- Stephanie Waismann, Chief Customer Officer, Barclays Ventures
- Carlo Nadella, Chief Customer Officer, Telecom Italia
- Mar Romero, Chief People Officer, Telepizza
- Christina Liciaga, Head of Customer Service, HSBC Retail
- Matthias Erb, Head of Holistic User Experience, Volkswagen
- Amber Kirby, Director of Brand and Customer Experience, Eurostar
With our free standard pass you will have access to:
- Keynote presentations from C-Suite CX visionaries on both mornings of the conference
- Access to panel discussions and live Q&A sessions during both mornings with the opportunity to put your questions to the panellists in real time