It’s just over 3 weeks until Reuters Events Customer Service and Experience (26-27 August).
We are delighted to see over 3000 CX executives already registered for the virtual event, this includes representatives from Booking.com, BT, Bulgari, ExxonMobil, Fedex, Google, Microsoft, McDonalds and many more. It’s clear the past few months have really brought CX to the forefront of companies’ priorities and providing a seamless, personalised experience has never been more important.
To plot the next steps, Reuters Events Customer Service and Experience Europe (26th-27th August) is fully virtualised. With 25+ industry leading speakers, ranging from across the service, experience, care and support communities we are looking at the lessons learnt, the technologies that are now essential and how the customer journey is above all.
Who’s leading the conversation?
- Fidaa Chaar, Chief Operations and Customer Officer, Societe Generale
- Antreas Athanassopoulos, Chief Customer Officer, Dixons Carphone
- Stephanie Waismann, Chief Customer Officer, Barclays Ventures
- Carlo Nadella, Chief Customer Officer, Telecom Italia
- Mar Romero, Chief People Officer, Telepizza
- Christina Liciaga, Head of Customer Service, HSBC Retail
- Matthias Erb, Head of Holistic User Experience, Volkswagen
- Amber Kirby, Director of Brand and Customer Experience, Eurostar
With our free standard pass you will have access to:
- Keynote presentations from C-Suite CX visionaries on both mornings of the conference
- Access to panel discussions and live Q&A sessions during both mornings with the opportunity to put your questions to the panellists in real time
Alongside our standard package we are also excited to offer you the opportunity to gain even more access and insights with the new Premium Pass option. For just £299 you will receive the following (in addition to the above):
- Access to a further 20 presentations and insights from CX leaders from some of the globes most recognisable brands
- Exclusive access to our on demand service post-event where you can share numerous masterclasses and insights with your team long after the event finishes
- Priority choice to participate in any workshops run by our industry-leading partners and solution providers