Engaging with prospects effectively via cold calling is a nerve-wracking task for every sales rep.
Given the fact that the attention span of people across the world is declining sharply, it is important for sales teams to be prepared with ready scripts to quickly make their point and deliver the benefits of their products/services.
To this end, call scripting software ensures that businesses bring in more in-depth information regarding the sector in which they provide their services. These are also known as Cold Calling Software, which helps your sales team to make calls effectively, generate leads and manage them.
There are a plethora of sales scripting software in the market,which can make it difficult for you to select the right solution for your business. Here is a list of top 7 sales scripting softwares to help you make the right choice for your sales reps.
Knowmax is a call scripting software that helps businesses to create inbound and outbound call center scripts. With Knowmax’s interactive decision trees module, complex Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) can be organized into next best action steps to guide sales teams carry out mistake-proof customer interactions.
Key features and benefits:
- No code DIY tool to create sales scripts
- Integrated with CRM to auto traverse customer information for personalized engagements
- Interlinking of different content modules for faster response rates
- Built-in micro-segmented analytics to track user engagement which helps create better sales scripts
Pricing: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
2. HubSpot Sales Hub
Hubspot Sales Hub’s comprehensive capabilities make it one of the best cold calling software solutions available in the market. The function works in tandem with hubspot CRM, and facilitates an easy and the best Call Tracking and Recording along with an easily manageable dashboard for your business.
Some of the best features are as follows:
- Call Prioritization through CRM
- You can even Call from your Desktop directly
- Fully automatic CRM-based call logging,
Price – $45/month
One of the better call centers based on Cloud is available best for sales and support teams. AirCall is filled with automatic post-call workflows to minimize the calls’ downtime. This service easily cuts the crap and lets you automate your general work in the cold calling.
Features of the AirCall
- You get a fully automated call data entry functionality
- Auto-Triggered workflows for all your post calls.
- Auto-generated call analytics for all the calls
It is best when you want to go cross-platform with easy and extensive integrations. The best thing about Toky software is you can get all the services at the behest of your browser. You are not required to install any software, tool or hardware for your purposes. One can even access the benefits from your Mobile Phones, Laptops, or Desktops.
Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Easy and Multiple integrations
- Remote accessibility
- Better access to call logs and related data.
RingCentral provides one of the most effective call center scripts that are pretty straightforward. You can get all of your scripts with a simple drag-and-drop option. A unique dialer system and many other features that focus on personalization.
Best features of having RingCentral
- Multiple integrations with services like SalesForce, HubSpot, etc.
- Analysis of Real-Time Data.
Price: Premium plan $50/month
For Dynamic Calling solutions, Klenty has plenty to offer. From streamlining cold calls to reps and managing all of them.The best part is that it has State-of-the-Art call recording and capabilities with its “Action Replay” feature for clarity in resolving. It is the one stop solution for all your business needs no matter whether you have a startup or you have scaled.
Benefits and features:
- Dialing with just one click
- A single-click solution to reduce the downtime between the calls.
- Interactive Call Reports.
Pricing: Plans starts from $35/month
It is one of the most robust and sophisticated software in the market. It analyses and transcribes sales calls for you, takes the help of Artificial Intelligence for advanced pattern recognition in the calls, and gets you the best advice.
- Focused eye on customer insight.
- Best in identifying opportunities.
- Well-groomed organizational intelligence
Pricing: Basic plan available for free with advanced features starting around $70/month.
As referenced, cold pitching can be tedious and frustrating for most reps. Therefore, any service or software that can smoothen and remove monotonous work from the work cycle is always a good investment. These were some of the best call center scripting tools that one can have irrespective of the scale and nature of business.