#2 Posted: 18 Jun 2007 22:31
Since you have new hires as audience, my suggestions are:
1) define what is a customer. then ask the participants how they understand "customer is king"?
2) the values that are important for the customers or the things that they are looking for in terms of service (example: courtesy, efficiency, accuracy)
3) the dimensions of service (product, service mindset, relationship handling, service delivery)
4) service protocols and standards (this would be for each transactions especially if you have set processing time. this one you have i believe already)
5) telephone courtesy including standard spiels
I think conflict resolution is normally set as an advance module.
I hope this helps. Goodluck!