What's in it for me?
Put yourself in your customers' shoes - what benefit is there for completing your feedback form? If there isn't why should they bother!
Here are a few tips that might help:
- Ask your customers to help you improve the service you provide
- Provide feedback on actions you have taken following feedback
- Keep your questions short - limit the amount of time your customers
have to spend providing you with comments
- Don't repeatedly keep asking the same customers for feedback - limit
individual contracts to once a year
- Consider starting a customer panel to get more specific with your feedback
Have a look at Surveylab's
website for information about effective online surveys. There's also a White Paper there on Consumer Panels.
Good LuckJohn Kemp