Hi raymond. Tried responding to your email but it could not get thru. I'm posting my reply here just in case you drop by.
1. Quality Statement - this provides the guiding policy of the organization concerning the organizations commitment towards providing quality service to its customers.
2. Value Dimensions - discussion on the dimension of service that are important to the customers or said differently quality values that customers look for in your organization such as efficiency, courtesy, accuracy, reliability, among others.
3. Service Principles - establish the belief systems that your organization abide to when it comes to customer service such as "The customer is king.", "All customers are valued customers." among others.
4. General Guidelines - covers guidelines on punctuality, common courtesy, office decorum.
5. Telephone Handling - these are spiels before, during, after taking a call.
6. Service protocols - these are behavioral guidelines "how and what to do" and sometimes dos and donts in delivering specific service.
7. Handling complaints - this includes classification of complaints (relationship, product, service delivery, policy, fraud, etc.), forms and channels of complaints (verbal, via phone, correspondence, email, etc.), procedure, and records retention
8. Service recovery - when and how do you make service recoveries. This refers to actions taken to repair damage relationship due to service failure..
Hope this helps.